Friends Make the Season Shine

After 3 amazing days at the Stampin Up! 30th anniversary convention I am reminded how much it is our friends (new and old) that put sparkle in our lives.
Here is a card for all of my friends this season.

The card is fairly simple to make, just one little step up is the masking technique I used to place the words in front of the wreath of stars.

Supplies used:
Thick whisper white cardstock
Pool Party CS
Sparkle Glimmer Paper
5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Balmy Blue Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Basic Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Making Christmas Bright stamp set
Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
Layering Circle Framelits

All of these supplies are available for purchase through my website: leahdixon.stampinup.net

I'm very excited to say that this card was chosen to be part of a blog post check it out here: https://www.stampmesomelove.com/awesome-dyi-chirstmas-card-ideas/

Comments

Popular Posts