Humming Along Card


I used the Big Shot to create this stunning card. I find the Big Shot is the silent star in creating most of my cards. Whether it is the stitched circle, a gorgeous lace piece, a textured background or simply cutting out an image without having to fussy cut - I use my Big Shot on nearly ever card I create.
If you do not own a Big Shot yet - now is the best time to get one!

If you purchase the Big Shot you can earn 2 free Sale-a-bration items or 1 Level 2 item - like the Tea Time Framelits shown below!




Want to earn even more Sale-a-bration rewards? Add $30 to your order and get a 3rd SAB item, make your order a total of $300 and earn 6 SAB items and $60 free product of your choice from the catalogues. The rewards are huge right now - don't miss out on this deal! Order now.



Product List

Comments

Popular Posts