$1000 Party and Prizes Event



 I’m so excited to announce my first annual
$1000 Party and Prizes Event!

Christmas is coming and there are cards and gifts to be made and/or bought!
This is a great time to purchase your essentials for card making, a few gifts for the other crafters in your life, and receive some freebies for yourself!


  • Just email me no later than November 23rd indicating that you’d like to participate – you’ll need an order of at least $100, and I’ll need 10 people to sign up. All 10 orders from the 10 participants will be put together to make up one $1000 order. All Hostess Benefits of the $1000 party will be dispersed between all 10 participants.
  • Turn in at least a $100 order no later than November 23rd.
    Please email your order to me.  DO NOT enter your order online, I must enter it in order for it to count towards this special. You can contact me with a credit card number for the order or send an e-transfer to me.
  •  Everyone who turns in at least a $100 order will get a PRIZE. All the Hostess Benefits that go with a $1000 party will be split between all the participants.

You read that correctly, everyone gets a prize!

PRIZES INCLUDE:
1 participant will get to choose $35 in FREE SU! Items of their choice
1 participant will get to choose $25 in FREE SU! Items of their choice
2 participants will get to choose $20 in FREE SU! Items of their choice
6 participants will get to choose $10 in FREE SU! Items of their choice


* In addition, all participants will receive a 3 card make-n-take package & tutorial from me :-)

Participants will be put in for a random drawing of the prizes.

** I will notify all participants of their prizes on November 24th
I will need your prize orders by 5:00 pm on November 25th 
so make your wish list and plan ahead :-)

Email me NOW to SIGN UP to be one of the 10 Participants – RSVP by November 23rd!!

Comments

Popular Posts