Honey Bee Sponging Card



I know there is still snow on the ground, but I am ready for Spring! At school we are already planning our upcoming pollinator garden and before we know it these beauties will be buzzing around.

Now is also the BEST time to grab these Honey Bees and coordinating dies. When you add another $5 item to your purchase you will qualify to earn the Golden Honey DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalogue for FREE!

To see a full list of items used to create this card, or to watch my video showing how I create this look just scroll down.

Contact me today so I can get you set up with your own FREE Sale-a-bration items.

Happy Stampin'!

Leah


Shopping List
Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$8.25
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Honey Bee Bundle
$55.75
Frosted Frames Dies
$39.00
Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (English)
$29.00
Ivory Stampin' Blends Marker
$6.00
Daffodil Delight Light Stampin' Blends Marker
$6.00
Follow Your Art Washi Tape
$8.25
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$6.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50

Comments

Popular Posts